Genewin is an initiative promoted by Endeavor, Fundación Transforma España, Lanzadera, Telefónica Open Future, South Summit, Barcelona TechCity and Opinno with the objective: To propose innovative ideas from Civil Society to the country in order to promote recovery during such a complex time.
The specific objectives of the initiative include:
- To bring together +100 institutions from different sectors in a collaborative process.
To work on 6 major macro-themes with national impact
Generate +30 ideas for Spain's reactivation
To positively influence the stakeholders who can implement them, with special attention to the Spanish Government and the European Commission.
Discussions will revolve around the following 6 core themes, in accordance with the strategic priorities framed in the Next Generation EU pillars.
- Digital health (first wave)
- Energy Transition and Reindustrialization of the country (first wave)
- Sustainable mobility and infrastructure (first wave)
- Agriculture and primary sector (second wave)
- Tourism (second wave)
- Digitalization of the country (second wave)
Download the report